Samoa Watch Keeping
RATINGS FORMING PART OF A NAVIGATION OR ENGINE WATCH ROOM (DECK AND ENGINE WATCH KEEPING)
(Able Seaman/AB Deck or Engine, Bosun /Boatswain, Oiler and Motorman, Cook, SSO):
- Original Application Form.
- Copy of Data pages of a valid National Passport.
- 4 Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician recognised by the White List country as authorised to carry out seafarers examinations.
- Must use “Samoa” Medical Form.
- Personal Survival Techniques Course
- Fire Prevention & Basic Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Ship Security Awareness with designated duties Certificate issued by a MTC.
- Copy of Valid Seaman book with six months sea time service.
- Copy of valid Company experience certificates.
NOTE: Watch Keeping issued same day with Web Verification functional within 24 hour of the same date valid for 5 yrs.
PROCESSING TIME 1 Hour
Samoa WatchKeepingFees : 14000 INR Only.
Call now on 09997973040 or send scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org