Honduras Watch Keeping::
The Watch Keeping Certificate is issued only after sailing experience of 6-9 Months.
We provide Honduras Watch Keeping which requires the following:
RATINGS FORMING PART OF A NAVIGATION OR ENGINE WATCH ROOM (DECK AND ENGINE WATCHKEEPING)
(Able Seaman/AB Deck or Engine, Bosun /Boatswain, Oiler and Motorman, Cook, SSO):
- Original Application Form.
- Copy of Data pages of a valid National Passport.
- 4 Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician recognized by the White List country as authorized to carry out seafarers examinations.
- Must use “Honduras” Medical Form.
- Personal Survival Techniques Course
- Fire Prevention & Basic Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Ship Security Awareness with designated duties Certificate issued by a MTC.
- Copy of Valid Seaman book with six months sea time service.
- Copy of valid Company experience certificates.
NOTE: Watch Keeping issued same day with Web Verification functional within 24 hour of the same date valid for 5yrs
PROCESSING TIME – 1 DAY
Honduras Watch Keeping Fees : 20000 INR
Honduras Watch Keeping (DECK OR ENGINE) WITH SEAMAN BOOK Fees : 25000 INR
Call now on 09997973040 or email your scanned documents to email@example.com
Fees for Complete Package of STCW with CDC is 25,000 INR only.
Call now on09997973040 or send scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org