Cook Islands CDC
The Seaman book is issued only after the completion of the STCW 2010 Course.
We provide Cook Islands CDC which requires the following:
SEAMAN BOOK- DECK CADET / ENGINE CADET/ORDINARY SEAMAN
- Original Application Form.
- Copy of Data pages of a valid National Passport.
- 6 Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician recognized by the White List country as authorized to carry out seafarers examinations.
- (Regulation I/9) – Must use “Cook Islands” Medical Form.
- Personal Survival Techniques Course
- Fire Prevention & Basic Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Ship Security Awareness with designated duties Certificate issued by a Maritime Training Institute recognized
NOTE: Seaman Book/CDC issued in 14 day time with Web Verification and valid for 5 years.
PROCESSING TIME 14 DAY
Cook Islands CDC FEES : 18000 INR Only.
Fees for Complete Package of STCW with CDC is 27,000 INR only.
Call now on 09997973040 or send scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org