Indian CDC/Seaman Book
The Seaman book is issued only after the completion of the STCW 2010.
We provide Indian CDC which requires the following:
- Original Application Form.
- Copy of Data pages of a valid National Passport.
- 6 Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician recognized by the White List country as authorized to carry out seafarers examinations.
(Regulation I/9) – Must use “Indian D.G.” Medical Form.
- Personal Survival Techniques Course
- Fire Prevention & Basic Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Ship Security Awareness with designated duties Certificate issued by a Maritime Training Institute recognized
Get Indian CDC on the basis of STCW 2010, SDSD, INDOS NO.
NOTE: Seaman Book issued in around 30 days valid for 10 years
PROCESSING TIME – 30 DAYS
INDIAN CDC FEES : 5000 INR
Fees for Complete Package of STCW 2010 + STSDSD+ INDOS NO + MEDICAL with CDC is 30,000 INR only.
Call now on 09997973040 or send scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org