Scroll to top
You are here: Home / Rules And Regulations
Rules And Regulations
- These Standing Rules and Regulations of the Academy shall be binding on all trainees. These may be amended without prior intimation to the trainees.
- Gold ornaments or other valuable items or any kind of electrical appliances are not allowed to be kept in the trainees’ possession.
- Trainees are not allowed to keep more than about Rs. 1000/- in cash with them. Extra cash should be deposited with the Warden and can be withdrawn in lots of Rs. 500/-.
- Uniform is to be worn at all times during training. Hence, very few civilian clothes are to be brought along. Uniforms will be supplied within a week of joining.
- Trainees are permitted “Liberty” on Sundays between 0900 and 1800 hours.
- Trainees are not permitted to stay out of the campus overnight under any circumstances. Parents are requested not to make any request for the same.
- Visitors are permitted only on Sundays, between 1000 and 1800 hours.
- The use of tobacco, drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Academy. Defaulters will be dealt with severely.
- The training should not be affected by personal and religious practices of the trainees, who are free to exercise the same during their free time only.
- If any damage is caused to the property of the Academy, it will be made good by the trainees, the expenses of the same being shared equally by all trainees.