Indian Watch Keeping:
The Watch Keeping Certificate is issued only after sailing experience of 6-9 Months.
We provide Indian Watch Keeping which requires the following:
- Original Application Form.
- Copy of Data pages of a valid National Passport.
- Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician recognized by the White List country as authorised to carry out seafarers examinations.
- Must use “Indian D.G.” Medical Form.
- Personal Survival Techniques Course
- Fire Prevention & Basic Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Ship Security Awareness with designated duties Certificate issued by a MTC.
- Copy of Valid Seaman book with six/fifteen months sea time service
- Copy of valid Company experience certificates.
- Training Record Book (Tar Book).
NOTE: Watch Keeping issued in 7 days with Web Verification functional within 24 hour of the same date valid for Unlimited.
PROCESSING TIME – 7 DAYS
Indian Watch Keeping Fees : 12000 INR
Call now on 09997973040 or send scanned documents to [email protected]