INDIAN COP (CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY)- ABLE SEAFARER DECK/ENGINE:
Able Seafarer DECK/ENGINE Certificate will be issue only after sailing experience of 12-18 Months.
We provide Indian Able Seafarer DECK/ENGINE which requires the following:
- Original Application Form
- Copy of INDOS number print out
- Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Approved AB Training Record Book
- Copy of Indian CDC/Seaman Book (All Stamped Pages with Self Attested)
- Copy of Passport (All Emigration Pages with all Relevants Pages Self Attested)
- Photocopy of COP as Rating Forming Part of Navigational Watch/Engineering Watch
COPY OF TRAINING COURSES AS APPLICABLE -:
- PRE-SEA Training (G.P RATING)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (FPFF)
- Elementary First Aid (EFA)
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR)
- Photocopy of Article of Agreement in case of Indian Flag Ships OR Contract Letter in case of Foreign Flag Vessels
NOTE: COP will be issue in 7 days with Web Verification functional within 24 hour of the same date.
PROCESSING TIME –7 DAYS
Call now on 09997973040 or send scanned documents on [email protected]