The Seaman book is issued only after the completion of the STCW 2010.
We provide Honduras CDC which requires the following:
SEAMAN BOOK- DECK CADET / ENGINE CADET/ORDINARY SEAMAN
- Original Application Form.
- Copy of Data pages of a valid National Passport.
- 6 Colour passport size Photograph (light or white Background).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician recognized by the White List country as authorized to carry out seafarers examinations.
- (Regulation I/9) – Must use “Honduras” Medical Form.
- Personal Survival Techniques Course
- Fire Prevention & Basic Fire Fighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Ship Security Awareness with designated duties Certificate issued by a Maritime Training Institute recognized
NOTE: Seaman Book issued in 12 days and scanned copy of the same in 5 days with Web Verification functional within 24 hour of the same date valid for 5 years.
PROCESSING TIME – 11 DAY
HONDURAS CDC FEES : 15000 INR
CONDITIONS: If Candidate is having Indian STCW, than cost of CDC will be 16000 Rupees. If Candidate is having any foreign STCW, than cost of CDC will be 18500 Rupees.
Fees for Complete Package of STCW with CDC is 25,000 INR only.
Call now on09997973040 or send scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org